ACME Plumbing & Heating is excited to offer you a worry free solution to your HVAC and plumbing needs.
This agreement provides three service calls a year. One in the spring for your air conditioner and one in the fall for your furnace. Plus: one call during the year to check your plumbing system. For one low price!
But wait, there’s more…
Anyone who has a Service Agreement will receive BEST VALUE pricing for all service work performed during the year. You also receive priority service on breakdowns. Finally, we will not charge overtime rates for after-hours emergency (excluding No A/C or Heat, Broken Water Pipe, Backed Up Drains).
How Does the ACME Service Agreement Work?
When you purchase a service agreement with ACME Plumbing & Heating, we’ll keep track and schedule a time to service your furnace, A/C or check your plumbing. We will schedule a time for these essential services that fit your busy schedule.
We will make sure that your air conditioning, heating and plumbing systems are working at peak efficiency. We cannot guarantee you will never have a problem, but when we leave you will know everything is operating normally and safely.
Remember, all of this is done to fit your schedule.
What Will the Plumber Do Under the Service Agreement?
The following items will be checked once annually and you will be advised of any needed repairs:
- Check faucets for proper operation
- Check water closet for proper operation
- Check ceramic fixtures for cracks
- Clean all aerators
- Inspect all water cut off values
- Inspect all exposed pipes for leaks
- Inspect for evidence of leaks in plumbing walls or ceiling
- Check sump pump for proper operation
- Check operation of disposer
- Check ice maker line for leaks
- Check washing machine supply and drain hoses
- Check for slow drains
- Priority Scheduling
What About HVAC?
Each HVAC maintenance call will perform the following when appropriate (Spring and Fall):
- Check safety controls
- Check condition of HVAC components
- Oil motors per manufacturer’s specifications
- Check flue on gas furnaces
- Inspect electrical connections
- Blow out condensate drain line
- Check refrigerant levels
- Wash out condensing unit
- Change filter
- Priority scheduling
Contact us to learn more about each of our service agreement plans